Pearl and the Beard recently joined forces with Brooklyn Based and Eating the Beats to record a song and create a recipe inspired by the recording. The song? A cover of Bon Iver’s “Re: Stacks.” The food? “Stacks” of spiced butternut squash pancakes with maple-goat cheese sauce and candied walnuts. Sounds delicious right? Hear the song and check out an interview with the band here - get the recipe, read about the process, and see a great photoset (photos by Dominick Mastrangelo) here!
PS - Don’t miss Pearl and the Beard at the Music Hall of Williamsburg next month!
15 Notes/ Hide
- tortoiseandblonde reblogged this from thefamilyrecords and added:
- weirdlydelicious likes this
- victoriahaynes likes this
- crowesie reblogged this from pearlandthebeard and added:
- bikersdaughter likes this
- pearlandthebeard reblogged this from thefamilyrecords
- pearlandthebeard likes this
- dntsvwls likes this
- tortoiseandblonde likes this
- atrux reblogged this from thefamilyrecords
- kellyneel reblogged this from thefamilyrecords and added:
- bmorebassment reblogged this from thefamilyrecords and added:
- thefamilyrecords posted this